Friday, June 19, 2009

FOLLOW UP OF SCAM ALERT III

My dear Wu Martins,

Thanks for your immediate response to my proposal in as much as I would want you to read through the proposal once more. It really shows me of your good business intentions and I really commend you for that. For us to conclude this project, we have to work like one family with one mind and one spirit. It takes alot to assist someone you have not seen before nevertheless, I am very impressed with your person and somehow rest assured that I have made the right choice. In any case, time will tell.

Please be rest asured that there is no need for you to worry because all legal papers to back up this transaction from my country Hong Kong to you will be taken care by me.My hope to start up a new life again lies in this project and I dont need an old friend to avoid any traces,that is why I chose you for this.You shouldn't bother because the best of the modalities has been set for this project considering the fact that I am the clients attorney at law and have witnessed several inheritances and claims of this nature before.

I would need your promise to treat me like your own brother, showing total honesty of purpose, committment and trustworthyness to deal with us and not take advantage of our situation here. As soon as I get your reassurance to this project as requested, I will get back to you with details and work out the modalities for us to achieve our goal fast.

I am confident in working with you. My spirit tells me you will never cheat me at the end of the project. As you are aware this is a huge trust that is been reposed on you ,hence you should maintain the confidentiality of this project and assure us that you will not take advantage of our situation. Please reconfirm that this funds will be safe under your care and you will take only your agreed percentage so that I will intimate you with the modalities that I have worked out for the speedy conclusion of this project.

I will also like you to give me more details about your country and your business, as I think we can invest a good part of this money there. We will have to undergo all the official process involved in a an inheritance .This should not worry you as I am here to take care of everything , direct you and also to protect your interest.

I would also anticipate your contact telephone numbers to enable me know who I am dealing with and as a reassurance to work with me like one family with one mind and one spirit. You can get in touch with me on +852 - 301 - 99493 and ask to speak with Graham Peter directly.

May the almighty God continue to bless you for accepting to work me on this project. I await your urgent response and reassurance.

Yours Faithfully,

Graham Peter
Principal Partner
Graham Peter and Solicitors,
10 Des Voeux Rd Central Hong Kong

By: benedict

5 comments:

  1. Benedict,
    Will scams never cease, and will fools never stop responding!

    Regards,
    Albert
    The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles.
    Where do Donations to the HSUS Go?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello...
    i saw u from blogcatalog group. Join to my follower, leave a comment, and little 'activity' so i will do it same for u.

    http://jankerzone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks pal for the cooment.
    janker i tried to comment on your blog but seems there is a problem.the comment box couldnt open.
    Albert,scam will never end and it will continue to grow except we educate people about it.Dont forget that it comes in different capacities and various method.
    Thats why am trying to educate and hear peoples opinion.pass the message across the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good idea my friend, with this simple method you can save a lot of people from the scamer.

    Regards,
    Practice Turning Points

    ReplyDelete
  5. all your blogs are very nice... very informative and helpful...

    ReplyDelete